Energy Efficient House Design in Albuquerque, New Mexico
At Fuller Homes, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality, value and service. That dedication includes a commitment to building energy efficient houses.
Key Elements of an Energy Efficient House
Our basic energy efficient home plans include:
- Insulated front door
- Large windows for natural light
- “Low E” dual pane vinyl windows
- 80% energy efficient gas central heat with pilotless ignition
- R-38 insulation in ceiling
- R-23 insulation in exterior walls
- Low water use commodes
- Energy Star-rated appliances
- Front yard xeriscaping that requires little to no water
We have energy efficient home plans available in both our Autumn View and Volterra communities. And because we are a green builder certified builder, we have the knowledge and experience to create energy efficient house designs that meet your needs and expectations.
A Home for the Future
At Fuller Homes, we strive to be one of the most environmentally-conscious home builders in Albuquerque. We want to help you save money, but we also firmly believe in protecting the future of the environment and protecting the future for our children. Contact us today for more information on building an energy efficient home.